Project Assistant (m/f/d)
Japan Desk – Fischer HRM GmbH
Are you looking for a career entry possibility where you can use your Japanese language skills in an international environment and work together in a friendly and motivated team? You are interested in getting insights in various fields of japanese industries, communicating with clients and candidates on a daily basis and want to have attractive possibilities for further development? Then you are in the right place!
Our Japan Desk at Fischer HRM is successfully filling positions for japanese companies from various industries in Germany, Europe and world wide. Currently we are looking for a project assistant (m/f/d) to support our team.
Objectives / Tasks / Responsibilities
The objective for this position is to support our consultants and researchers in their daily business:
· Process incoming applications, corresponding with candidates
· Maintaining our database
· Translations (Japanese -> German, German -> English)
· Appointment and travel organization
· Data collection and research
You will learn about the tasks and the processes directly on the job and step by step have the possibility to handle projects independently.
· University degree related to Japanese language
· Practical experience in an office environment or similar (e.g. internship experience) advantageous, but not a must
· Profound MS-Office user skills
· Excellent communication skills and team work spirit
· English and German on a business fluent level
· Japanese very good reading comprehension
· The yearly salary depends on the experience and professional background of the candidate.
· The place of work is in Düsseldorf.
We are looking forward to your application!
Fischer HRM GmbH
International Consultants for Human Resources
Niederkasseler Lohweg 18
+49 211 – 749 686 – 32