Die Firma PABCO bietet zur Zeit mehrere Praktikumsplätze für Studenten/-innen an.
Die Praktika finden in der Firmenzentrale in Kanagawa in Japan statt und sind vergütet.
Der genaue Wortlaut der Ausschreibung ist:
PABCO Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of “Mitsubishi-Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation” and part of the Daimler group. With
an annual turnover of around 25 billion JPY, we are one of the leading suppliers of truck bodies in Japan for both
captive and other OEM’s chassis. This entire turnover is generated by domestic business in Japan.
For our headquarters in Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan, we are looking for interns to place in the following positions:
Supply Chain Management (JLPT N2)
Logistics (JLPT N2)
Procurement (JLPT N2+)
Translation (JLPT N2+)
All positions give the candidates the chance to:
– Bring in their creativity, business know-how and academic skills to improve the company’s development.
– Work independently and drive their own projects
– Learn about corporate life in a truly Japanese company within a global group
– Be part of a strong team that drives PABCO to the next level
– Use Japanese and English on a daily basis and improve their language skills in a business environment
You are the right candidate for us, if you:
– Are able to commit to an internship for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
– Speak English (Business) and Japanese (at least intermediate)
– Are enrolled as a University Student during the entire Internship period
– Have an International Business, Japanese Language Studies or Engineering Background
– Have very good Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Are well organized, able to work independently and ready to take responsibility
– Are willing to learn and engage in new work tasks
– Have a structured work-approach and logical mindset
We support you with:
– Full Time (40h/week time plan): 130,000 JPY per month
– Part Time (28h/week time plan): 91,000 JPY per month
– Part Time (24h/week time plan): 78,000 JPY per month
– Half Time (20h/week time plan): 65,000 JPY per month
– Assistance for visa application
For further information on our company, please visit http://www.pabco.co.jp/
Please send your application incl. CV (English and Japanese), university certificates, references and JLPT certificates to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Contact person: Sabine Michler (PABCO Co., Ltd. HR department)
Candidates without a Japanese Passport or a student visa in Japan will require a visa. In this case, please apply at least 3 months in advance to your preferred internship period.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!