Das neue Reisebüro „Japan Travel Centre“ sucht in Düsseldorf nach Mitarbeitern /-innen.
Der genaue Wortlaut der Anzeige ist:
Japan Travel Centre is now recruiting Japan Travel Consultants for our new office in Düsseldorf!
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with great knowledge of Japan, and a passion to design an outstanding Japan holidays to our clients in Germany.
• Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, and other travel related services.
• Assist clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
• Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc.) to travellers
• Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
• Deal with occurring travel problems or complaints
• Handle and reply to telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
• Meet profit and sales targets
• Proven work experience as a travel agent
• Comprehensive knowledge of Japan and must have worked or resided in Japan for a considerable period of time
• Excellent knowledge of CRS; Sabre proficient is desirable
• Fluent in English and Japanese at business level – multi-lingual is an advantage.
• Strong sales skills
• Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
• Language, German native level
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to:email@example.com
*Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please contact me.