Bosch hat ein interessantes Praktikum ausgeschrieben, das mit 150.000 Yen/Monat entlohnt wird. Hier ist die Ausschreibung:
Challenging Internship with Bosch Japan at the Fuji Project – Robotic Support Device Department!
Ticket Number: 8001527323
– Support the discovery team in an innovative agile new business project with market and user research (such as surveys, interviews, etc.), business analysis and project management.
– Be part of an international team and broaden your horizon in your own field of study and beyond
– Proven experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word (MS Office Suite)
– Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
– Fluent English skills, business proficiency (required)
– Japanese skills proficiency JLPT N2 or better
– Master student of psychology, social sciences, japan studies, economics, linguistics or others.
Additionally, you should:
– Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company
– Be regularly enrolled at a university outside of Japan during the entire internship period
– Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
We offer very competitive salary and cover commuting costs. Additionally, we provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university outside of Japan during the entire internship period
B.) Internship (6 months) represents a mandatory part of the curriculum at university
Please understand that applications of students regularly enrolled at a university in Japan may not be considered.
Please refer to the following homepage for further information:
All applicants are required to include the position code, ticket number and official application form (see link below) in their application documents in order to be considered.