Uns hat wieder ein Stellenangebot erreicht, diesmal in Frankfurt: Es werden Kandidat/innen mit Erfahrung aus den Bereichen Sales / Sales Assistance / Logistics Assistance und Hochschulabsolvent/innen gesucht (Bachelorabsolvent/innen willkommen)!
Assistant Representative (m/f) Distributor Support & Business Development
Our Client wants to further promote their products on the European market through their European Distributors. They are therefore searching for a qualified local employee in order to support and manage the distributor relations and to explore further opportunities for development of their business.
The tasks of the Holder of the Position generally consist of support for the Distributors and the acquisition of new Customers (= End User). At the same time one is supposed to keep in close contact with the Japanese Chief Representative and the mother company in Japan (Japanese knowledge required)
Our Client is the German Subsidiary of a Japanese Electronic Component Manufacturer. Their products are used in a wide range of electronic products, especially in industrial machinery, and are sold solely through the use of distributors.
Main tasks at start of employment (in the first 6 months)
- Product training
- Visiting the Distributor and getting acquainted with the persons in charge, as well as attending meetings with End Users
- On the job training (e.g. email exchange with customers, price negotiation, learning the functionalities of the product, developing a travel schedule etc.)
- University degree or equivalent education
- Professional experience in a Sales position is extremely advantageous (Sales, Sales Assistant, Customer Management, Marketing etc.)
- Being experienced in Sales is an advantage. However, the Company is also willing to educate their employees and is favoring long term employment.
-> University Graduates are also welcome, granted that they are highly motivated.
Fluency in the English and German language is required. Japanese knowledge on a proficient level, beyond normal everyday conversation, is expected as well.
Place of work:
Frankfurt am Main
Start of employment:
ASAP (but negotiable)
The final amount depends on the experience and background of the candidate
Please send your application via email to Mrs. Akiko Ito, email@example.com, +49 (211) 749686-60.